It’s great to see you contributing to Trendos’ blog. If you have any queries about the content we post, please go through this entire page; it will give you a better understanding of how things work at Trendos.
What do we put out there?
- Trending content – 1000 – 1200 words
- Unusual writing and/or design abilities
- Professional writing and design abilities are required.
- Content that is noticeable
- Your content should be appealing to the eye.
- Your content should not be plagiarized from elsewhere.
What counts as plagiarism (this list is not exhaustive):
- Copying another person’s work and submitting it as your own draft, word-for-word.
- Copying another person’s work and changing some words or phrases.
- Copying any part of another person’s work, whether changing words or not.
- “Spinning” another person’s work- Our Spin Bots rejects that automatically.
- Using someone else’s pitch and idea as your own, including the progression, workflow, and main aspects of a post, examples, images, etc.
- Copying content from any website, whether an author is given or not.
- Your arguments must be compelling.
- There should be only one link to your company’s website.
- Only one link to your website or page is permitted.
- You must link to at least 2-4 Trendos blogs that are relevant to your blog or we can add that as well.
- What do we leave out of our publications?
What do we leave out of our publications?
- Duplicate or Copied Content– We do not republish content that has already been published on our website.
- Promotional – We will not publish your article if it is too promotional or biased.
Straight away Rejections
- We will not post your article if it promotes gambling.
- Casino, gaming, CBD or any other Grey Niche
- Adult content will be frowned upon.
- The word count should be at least 1000.
Note: Check any grammatical errors, misspellings, and excessive spaces using Grammarly/Microsoft Word (tools).